MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:44:14 -0500
I've come up with another way to assist you and your communities with
getting/sharing press images for the Museum on Main Street exhibitions.

Now, you can point press to the new MOMS FTP site. This is a place on the
Smithsonian sever where I can upload images instantly for you or press. It
makes sharing things (especially images with large files) a lot easier.

The directions for accessing the MOMS FTP site are below.

This morning I posted all of the Press CD folders for each of the
exhibitions. These folders include the press images (which are all 300 dpi),
installation images, image credits, SI Logos, and the exhibition's credit
lines.

Cheers,
Rozanna

DIRECTIONS:

Go to: ftp://160.111.252.80/

Once you are there, you will get an error message that says "Windows cannot
access this folder. Make sure you typed the file name correctly and that you
have permission to access the folder." Just hit "OK" and continue. Once you
do that, go to "File" in the topmost tool bar and click on "Login As" type
in your user name which will be "moms-guest" and your password, which is
"getmomsfiles" Once you do that you will see a list of all the press cd
folders.