MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Julie Mulvihill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:45:38 -0500
Marcia:

In Kansas we request that our host communities provide us with:

1.  A Final Expenditure Report.  This shows KHC how the program funds
were used (we give each host organization $2,000 in programming funds).
  We hope that they use exact dollar amounts and note any major changes
from the original budget (the budget they provide to us in order to
receive the $2,000).  We provide them with a sample form.

2.  A copy of the SITES final report.

3.  A summary of information collected from their Visitors Survey.  We
provide each of the hosts with a sample of a survey that we encourage
them to use.  This is information that is both helpful to them (where
did visitors come from, how did they hear about the exhibit/museum, and
so forth) and us.

4.  A local contributions report, which is an estimate of the value of
their community's investment in the SITES project (both cash and
in-kind).  Again, we provide them with a sample form.

5.  Copies of publicity, photos, program brochures, and articles.

We also ask our tour scholar to provide us with a close out report.  It
isn't an evaluation of the work of each individual communities, but
rather comments about the overall project.

Let me know if you would like a sample copy of the information.

Julie Mulvihill
Director of Programs
Kansas Humanities Council
www.kansashumanities.org