MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Annie Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:03:37 -0600
ditto - Utah is already submitting applications to foundations and
corporations to fund the tour (current budget is $55,000!) and I'd love in
include a bit more about the exhibit.

Angel, I am "inviting to apply" this tour (KI 2003)--our RFP response to YT
was so small, by the final decision, it became an invited-to-apply process
anyway.

Georgia's RFP for YT was my model application last time.  I have revamped it
for KI.  It has all the Q&A's about the program and has worked great for me.
Thanks, Laura!

Best, Annie