MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Gregory Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:31:24 -0400
Thanks, Genie. That's very helpful -- Foley was quite innovative in
their cookbook. It's great to see they were able to use a local artist,
too. I'll give Jane Lindsley a call and pick her brain -- I'm hoping to
put past hosts in contact with future ones (eliminating me as the
middleman :).

In any case, thanks a TON for the info!

Best,

Greg