MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Terri Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:58:46 -0400
New Mexico, Idaho, Louisiana, and Washington:

Yesterday's Tomorrows Local Exhibitor Notebooks are departing Washington as
I write.  They are going out Fed-Ex today and should arrive at your office
on Monday or Tuesday.  Please be on the lookout for them. (Laura, you should
have gotten all of the notebooks for both of your tours last year).

Included in the packages are:
--8 notebooks -- one for each community plus one each for you and your
scholar
--8 copies of the Yesterday's Tomorrows book
--8 copies of the exhibition floorplans
--2 copies of the Yesterday's Tomorrows documentary

I made enough notebooks for 6 communities in each state.  If you choose
more than 6 communities, please let me know and I will produce extra
notebooks.

Each notebook has one tab that is labeled State Humanities Council
information. This tab has been left blank so that you can add information to
the notebooks.

Please be on the lookout for your box (LouAnn -- you will receive 1 box and
one package.  I couldn't find another large box).  And please let me know if
you have any questions.

Terri

Terri L. Cobb
Project Assistant/Registrar