MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Ann-Mary Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:40:34 -0700
Hi Robbie,

Sorry to bug you, but what is our password again? Take care, Ann-Mary
____
Ann-Mary Johnson
Program Director
Arizona Humanities Council
1242 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85004
Phone: 602/257-0335 x26
Fax: 602/257-0392
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.azhumanities.org

The Arizona Humanities Council's programs and grants encourage communities
to share and understand the stories of Arizona's vivid past and vibrant
living cultures.