MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:19:19 -0400
As it turns out, it was updated already on the Admin. section of the MOMS
web site.

It might not be a bad idea to check the site before reviewing a particular
to document to see if it has been updated. I received a good suggestion from
Laura Stone. She asked that I begin dating new or improved documents so when
you look at the Admin section at a glance you know if you need to download
the new or updated document.

I have begun doing this and I think it will be a big help to you all.

Thanks,
Rozanna

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/17/03 12:04PM >>>
No you don't, it's just an oversight on our part.

I'll fix the "Guide to Shipping" that appears on the web.

Thanks,
Rozanna

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/17/03 12:12PM >>>
I'm going over the notebook and noticed that in the shipping section it
states on the first page that SITES will pay for shipping exhibits back to
DC, but on the second page in the "guide to shipping" it says that State
Councils must provide for shipping back to SITES.  I haven't budgeted the
costs to get the exhibit bact to DC - let me know if I need to revisit my
shipping budget!  Thanks, Annie