MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:46:40 -0500
I'll respond to you off-list...

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/15/04 03:22PM >>>
Hey Rozanna,
but theproblem is that I put that address in Google and it says it can't
find a site so named.  Puzzling, because I gave it to an editor at the
AAA magazine, who had no trouble.  So you don't first go to the MOMS
site, or Smithsonian site?
Thanks!