MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:23:34 -0400
Hi all:
All those councils hosting Between Fences will be happy to know that I've uploaded six new documents to the Local Coordinators section of the MOMS website. You'll find the new documents under the "Developing Local Exhibitions and Programs" heading. The new documents include:
Bibliography
Books for Children
Books for Young Adults
Suggested Reading
Filmography
Web Resources

These come to us from Kelly Gerald and we thank her for all her hard work and time that she put into these documents.

Best,
Rozanna

Rozanna Sokolowski
Museum on Main Street