MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Carol Harsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:48:58 -0500
Hi all,

As many of you know this was a big weekend for Museum on Main Street as we
celebrated 10 years together. The luncheon on Saturday was great fun. For
those of you who were not able to be in Washington DC for the Federation
Conference, please know that we missed you.

I want to personally thank every one of you for all of the wonderful
mementos that you sent to fill the miniature yellow crates that were
presented to me, Brian and Esther. I was very touched.  You have no idea how
special it was for me.  I especially want to thank LuAnn and Terri for all
the work they did to pull it off.  Keeping it a secret was no small feat.

These past ten years have been very fulfilling. I treasure my friendships
with you and have enjoyed the opportunity to work alongside many of you.  I
look forward to our next ten years as we continue the good work of Museum on
Main Street!!!

Fondly,

Carol

Carol Harsh