MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:34:56 -0500
Mark:
I believe that I have the WV council logo, I'm looking for any additional
state sponsor credits or logos that you might want to include on the
Yesterday's Tomorrows credit panels.

Rozanna

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/13/03 12:18PM >>>
Rozanna:
I sent that along some time ago. Please let me know if you need it again
or
some other format. Thanks.
Mark