MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Robbie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:00:37 -0500
Everyone,

information for New Harmonies, we have created the new state and local
coordinator pages and the state scholar pages for the website. I'll send
around the passwords to the state coordinators so that you can begin using
those files.

Thanks,
Robbie

Robbie Davis
Project Director
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 465
900 Jefferson Drive, SW, Room 1271
Washington, DC  20013-7012
Tel: 202-633-0078