MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Annie Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:10:22 -0600
Welcome Lisa!  I owe many successes of YT in Utah 2001-02 to Lisa's
educational materials and outreach to schools.  Every site that used the
materials increased their school tours and also impacted the classroom.
Lisa even went out of her way to hold a reception for teachers at one
site--which was the best event at their venue!  Besides being great at what
she does, she's great to be around.  I am hoping that her promotion from a
state resource to a national resource won't get in the way of my plans for
her!

Annie
Join the Conversation

Anne F. Hatch