MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Chris Vallillo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:44:41 -0500
Hi Robbie,

I have a non MOMS question to run by you if you don't mind.

I'm just finishing up a recording project of  period music about Abraham
Lincoln and was interested in using a shot of the Lincoln Hat the
Smithsonian has as a cover shot on the CD.  I recall hearing references to
licensing images in some of the MOMS meetings.  Is there information about
this in the handbooks somewhere or could you possibly direct me to the
proper person at the Smithsonian ask about this?

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Vallillo
Illinois State Scholar