MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:02:20 -0600
Hi all:

As part of the Federation Conference, past, current, and future MOMS
colleagues are invited to a behind-the-scenes tour and reception at the
Minnesota Historical Society, Friday, November 15. Brian Horrigan,
Co-curator of our Yesterday's Tomorrows exhibition, has arranged for a
backstage tour of MHS, one of the country's leading and most sophisticated
historical societies/museums. We're planning to meet in the lobby of the
conference hotel at 3pm for transport to MHS; we'll have wine and munchies
following the tour, and wil be back to the hotel in plenty of time for that
evening's Capps Lecture. There is no fee for this event. Please plan on
joining your fellow MOMS alumni and state coordinators at MHS; it'll be
good times.

Please send me a message directly if you can attend. We're trying to get a
head count on how many can join us.

Thanks,

Brian