MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:49:48 -0400
Annie:
The poster and postcards are at the printer right now. I suspect that they
will be shipped by the end of this week. Also, the banner has been finalized
and will go to the printer this week. It usually takes about a week to print
the posters and postcards and then a few days to ship. Look for them maybe
the middle of next week.

The "go live" date for the website will be around May 15th. But local
coordinators should have access to it by next week (I hope.)

Rozanna

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/28/03 05:05PM >>>
My first host for Key Ingredients is wondering about when she can expect
the publicity materials (poster, postcards, etc.)  Our installation workshop
is May 27, but that is too late for Castle Dale to do any advance publicity,
so I hope they arrive sooner, much sooner?
Also, I was reviewing the press materials (thanks for the great templates!)
and was reminded that the website is to go live in April.  I'm splashing it
on my nifty brochures and wondered when it will go 'live.'
Food, glorious food!
Another query about the workshop agenda to come separately, but soon!
Best,
Annie