MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:16:12 -0400
Everyone,

Not only do we have Dan's great video available, but there's a growing selection of video and audio from host states and communities -- on the Facebook page, the MoMS blog, and the MoMS YouTube channel. Listen to oral history interviews from Georgia, radio broadcasts from North Dakota, and several videos.

We're trying to help make as much material available as we can and we greatly appreciate you and your communities providing these great products to us. We believe that MoMS and its exhibitions as a whole are enriched when we can widen access to scholarship and programming developed at the local and state level. If we can help you achieve that, let us know.

Keep that great stuff coming!

Thanks,
Robbie