MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Jennifer Mitchel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:49:43 -0500
I'd like the same for Yesterday's Tomorrows (perhaps the Project Manual and
slides) when available.  Thanks.

Jennifer A. Mitchel
Assistant Director, Grants
Museum Projects Coordinator
Smithsonian Projects Manager (MOMS), Louisiana

Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities
938 Lafayette Street, Suite 300
New Orleans, LA 70113
1.800.909.7990 x123 (in Louisiana)