MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:52:11 -0700
Hey MoMsers!

For those of you that'll be in Savannah at the Federation Conference, I
just wanted to let you know that the MoMS staff are hoping that you'll join
us for dinner and drinks on Friday night, November 7.
We're going to gather at 7:30pm at the Moon River Brewing Company (which
looks to be close, fun, and affordable) It's located at 21 West Bay Street
(just a short straight walk along the river from the conference hotel).

And no, we're not paying for you. Even so, it'd be great to see you there
-- and if there are folks from your councils that would like to come along
and discuss past or future MoMS tours, or our newest exhibitions, that'd be
swell.

Hope to see you soon in Savannah!

Brian