MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Julie Mulvihill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:54:51 -0600
Kansas is interested in seeing this information too.  Kansas awards
$2000 grants to each host community ( to be used for programming and
companion exhibits) but unlike your situation, Jenny, we feel ours
might be a little TOO complicated.   Some communities get it; most
don't (without a lot of KHC staff involvement).

Julie M.