MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
LuAnn Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:02:01 -0600
(With apologies for cross-posting.)

Deadline to Book Museum on Main Street Exhibitions is this Friday, December
2nd.

Just a friendly reminder that this Friday, December 2nd is the deadline to
book the 2008 tours of “Key Ingredients" and "Between Fences." (The 2008
tour of New Harmonies is already booked.)

A mailing was sent to all councils last month containing details of the
exhibitions, lists of resources provided, and a response form.  The
information is also available at the MOMS web site at
http://www.museumonmainstreet.org/2005_exhibition_booking_information.htm.
Booking responses are due by December 2, 2005; confirmation will be provided
by December 16th.

To date, I have received requests from the following states:

South Carolina
Georgia
Nevada
Missouri
Maine
Guam
Hawaii
New Jersey
South Dakota
Illinois

If you have sent in a request and do not see your council name listed above,
please contact me as soon as possible.

Space is limited, so please get your requests in right away.  If you have
any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via phone or
email.

We look forward to working with you on another exciting MOMS tour year.
Thanks.

LuAnn Kern
Co-Director/States
Museum on Main Street