MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:32:07 -0400
Everyone,

More evidence of the "great flicks" (tip of the hat to Paul for that
one) that you all do. Check out the video produced to accompany the
Michigan Humanities Council's Michigan Foodways exhibition.

http://www.blog.museumonmainstreet.org/museum_on_main_street_blo/2008/04
/video-bonanza-m.html

Check out their website (www.michiganfoodways.org) too.

It's almost lunchtime here in the east. Now I'm hungry.

Thanks!
RD

Robbie Davis
Project Director
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Telephone: 202-633-5335
Fax: 202-633-5344