MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Carol Harsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:00:13 -0400
Hi all,

Have we got a deal for you!!!

We are looking for a good home for a good exhibition.

Four copies of the MoMS exhibition Yesterday's Tomorrows: Past Visions of the American Future will be available for donation next Spring. After its successful 20 state tour, we have decided to retire the exhibition.  Information about the donation process is spelled out on our website
http://www.museumonmainstreet.org/admin.htm.  The deadline is December 1, 2004.

If you know of a small museum in a small town that meets the criteria spelled out in the document on our website, and that might be interested in applying for this rare opportunity, please send them the appropriate information.  Or if you have questions, please give me a call at 202-465-5267.

We want to make sure that we find some good homes for this MoMS exhibition and we appreciate your help in making this happen.

Carol

Carol Harsh
Co-Director
Museum on Main Street