MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:33:24 -0400
Bob:
Sorry, you're headed to your Orientation Meeting in a few days where you will learn everything there is to know about MOMS. However, in the mean time, the Homefront Herald is a tabloid style newspaper that is content-rich with information associated with Produce for Victory. These are part of the press publications you will receive for Produce. You will also receive posters and postcards for each community. Just hold on to them until you have selected your communities. You will find out in the meeting how many of what to give to each community.

Hope that helps.

Rozanna

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/11/04 01:22PM >>>
I'm sure I will find out at the meeting in a few days, but what exactly are
the Homefront Heralds and how are we expected to use them? -- Bob (Hawai'i)