MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:26:07 -0400
The docent guide is printing right now and the Teacher's Guide is soon to
follow.

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/26/03 11:37AM >>>
Re: Key Ingredients: logos in cirriculum in the mailJust passing this
inquiry onto the MOMS staff.  Hope to be seeing KI teacher & docent
materials soon.  KI closes at its first venue this weekend and opens on July
4th (following the parade) in Huntsville.  It is hard to believe we're
already at our second site.  Annie