MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:07:42 -0600
Following the kind words written by Harlan and Yvonne this morning about
Jeanne Manzer's departure from the SD Humanities Council, I'm compelled to
do the same here on the MOMS listserve.

Jeanne will be sorely missed by all of us working with Museum on Main
Street. From a national perspective she was more than just a state
coordinator, she was passionate, creative, efficient, and a real friend to
the rural towns of South Dakota.  In addition, she was a true fan of this
work; she generously shared her findings, suggestions, and formulas for
success among her peers and improved our project at every turn. She
deserves both thanks and congratulations for the long stretch of smart and
meaningful work she contributed to MOMS. I wish her every happiness in her
next professional incarnation.