MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
David Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:11:48 -0500
Jean,

We have recently recruited a state tourism officer to our board and are
planning to work with him on the New Harmonies tour. However, everything
is very preliminary at this point. If you'll check back with me in
October I should be able to give you some particulars.

David