MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Carol Harsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 10:48:24 -0400
News for PFV states...

I received the attached e-mail from Doug Kim at Watermind, the company we
buy PFV merchandise from.  He is announcing a new item--a Rosie lunchbox.

Photos of the lunch box are attached to his note.  It looks pretty good to
me.  If you are interested, I am happy to contact him and get a sample to
see if it is the quality that it appears to be and negociate a group
discount.  He gives MoMS a sizable discount on other merchandise.

Please let me know if I should contact him.

Carol

Carol Harsh
Co-Director
Museum on Main Street