MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Sara Krajewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:52:03 -0700
In Washington, we'll be working with a general historian of our state,
who has particular interests in how communities have developed over time
and continue to re-shape themselves. She's really interested in the
fence in metaphorical terms. And she has the added bonus of being a
museum professional, the staff historian at Seattle's Museum of History
and Industry.

Cheers,
Sara

Sara Krajewski