MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:43:50 -0400
Laura (and everyone else):
Any changes to an e-mail address should come to me. I'm the
listserv administrator so I make all the changes to the
list.

No problem Laura, I'll make the change today.

Cheers,
Rozanna

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/01/02 04:29PM >>>
Hi:

I need info on how to change my e-mail address to this
list.  It should now
go to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Laura Stone

P.S. to Judy and Carol:  I'm working under the assumption
that regular
admission fees are okay.  That's what the copy of the
exhibition contract I
received from MOMS says anyway.  Is this a false
assumption?

> ----------
fees?

> I didn't have the heart to tell museums that hosted YT in
Oregon that they
> couldn't charge their regular $3.00 general admission
fee, but I was clear
> that they couldn't charge a special or separate fee to
see the exhibition.
> We did have conversations about finding opportunities to
open their doors
> for free at least some of the time (at their grand
opening, for school or
> senior citizen groups, on family Sundays, etc.).  That
allowed them the
> flexibility to make decisions at the local level, and it
fulfilled OCH's
> goal of trying to offer access to the exhibition to as
many Oregonians as

wrote:

>       Hi, everyone--
>
>       I just ran into a question I don't remember being
answered at the
> Snowbird workshop. Have any of you worked with MOMS
venues that normally
> charge admission fees, and, if so, how did you handle
that? (I assume