MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
David Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 09:43:15 -0500
Dear Ears,

I'll try to find time to ponder this. As for a more narrow-minded
concern: What are the space requirements for Journey Stories? My initial
search for this information failed and I thought you might know off the
top of your haid.

Thanks,
DVD