MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Joan Jasper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:54:57 EST
Brian,
As far as California is concerned, 800 sq. ft. is the maximum - especially
when moms sites need to add on their own exhibition.
Our BIGGEST concerns are: 8ft. height is really pushing it.  We are keeping
our fingers crossed that it will fit comfortably in some galleries. You won't
mind if we chop off the top of the kiosks, will you? (just teasing!)  And most
important: 19 crates!!!!!! CERA ships a lot of exhibits and that is really
pushing it.  It is killing us on the shipping costs and most of the museums are
scrambling to find off site storage space.
But as you know, the California KI sites are really jazzed about the exhibit.
Hope this helps!

J. Jasper
Consultant
415/673-9413 (p)