MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:38:53 -0400
As you all may know, MOMS staff assigns one SITES person and one state
person to each tour of an exhibition.

These are the people that you contact with specific states or exhibition
questions. I wasn't sure if everyone knew who their contacts were so I
created a page on the web site that outlines who the specific contacts are.

You can find this page underneath the "Address Book" link on every state
and local coordinator page in the Administration section. It's called
"Assignment List." Check yours out at
http://museumonmainstreet.org/admin.htm

If any of you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks and have a good weekend!
Rozanna