MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Paul McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 13:50:18 -0500
Robbie,

I think it safe to speak for everyone when I
say...WHHOOOOOHHOOOOO!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Paul

Paul McCoy, Program Officer
Humanities Tennessee
306 Gay Street
Suite 306
Nashville, TN 37201
Phone:  615-770-0006 Ext. 17
Fax:  615-770-0007

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/01/07 01:43PM >>>
Everyone,

have
upgraded to Microsoft's new Internet Explorer 7 have had with the
password
script used on the exhibition administration pages on the MoMS website,
we
have decided to remove the password requirement from those pages. No
more
"pizza", "casserole", "picket", "harmonica", etc. is necessary for
using
these pages.

To access the MoMS administration pages, just click on the
"Administration"
link at the top of the page at www.museumonmainstreet.org. From the
administration page, select the link for the appropriate exhibition
and
coordinator role. A password will no longer be required.

PLEASE NOTE: This change does not affect the venue/community
information
pages on www.keyingredients.org. KI host communities will continue to
use
their individual passwords to access resources on that site. The change
only
applies to the support materials available on
www.museumonmainstreet.org.

Please pass this information along to your host communities. And,
please do
let me know if you have any questions or have any difficulty accessing
support materials on the site.

Many thanks!
Robbie

Robbie Davis
Project Director
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, DC  20013-7012
Tel: 202-633-5335
General MoMS Information: 202-633-5348