MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:42:41 -0700
Hello everyone.

Here are some final details on our MOMS field trip to the Minnesota
Historical Society. Please meet in the hotel lobby by 3pm; we'll be taking
cabs over to St. Paul. Brian Horrigan, YT curator, will be our host and
show us around the museum. We'll meet at 3:30 at the John Ireland Avenue
entrance to the museum -- the west entrance of the building, just north of
the intersection with Kellogg Blvd -it is the 2nd floor entrance. After the
tour, we'll gather for wine and cheese at 5pm and will coordinate cabs back
to the hotel in time for the evening program.

My confirmation list is as follows:

Amanda (WA)
Annie (UT)
Mary Jane & Paula Millen (SC)
Jessica (WI)
Nancy (MI)
Laura (AZ)
Jennifer (ID)
Melissa (TN)
Kathleen (KY)
Frank (OH)
Mark (MN)
Steve (NV)
Julie (KS)
Angel (IL)
Karol Carr (SD)
Yvonne (MT)
Carol, Rozanna, Terri, me (MOMS)

Please let me know if I missed you by chance; otherwise I look forward to
seeing you in Minnesota. Travel safely!
Brian

p.s. Many thanks to Brian Horrigan for being our host.