MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:40:24 -0700
Hello all.

I just wanted to put in another quick plug for the brand spankin' new MOMS
website, www.museumonmainstreet.org. It's a significant step forward for
our project and we're very proud. It will eventually be the means by which
we accomplish a great number of administrative tasks and should effectively
do away with you all having to lug around a 45lb notebook to and from
national meetings.

The site is designed to be particularly useful for state and local
coordinators. We'll be sure to post "best practice" examples from various
states at the site and the entire state and local notebook contents are now
available electronically via the website (incidentally the content has been
updated as well).

Though a host of people contributed, Rozanna deserves the credit for seeing
the website to fruition. Many thanks to her.

So go visit the website, and then post your many compliments.

Brian