MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Dan Carey-Whalen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:54:00 -0500
Hello all,
Kansas has recently set up a My Space page for New Harmonies.  I am
fairly new at all of this, but someone informed me that the way to use
myspace is to invite as many people to be your friend as possible.
So, be our friend!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382210963

Thanks,
Dan
ps. This is in its infancy and we are doing it whenever we have time
(which is not very much), but please send any suggestions you might
have for how to utilize this resource.

Daniel Carey-Whalen
Director of Programs
Kansas Humanities Council