MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:21:40 -0500
Frank:
No worries. All changes to the Yesterday's Tomorrows website should be sent
to LuAnn Kern.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/28/02 11:15AM >>>
Hi Rozanna,

I just got a couple of questions from our webmaster (to whom we contract
the
work, rather than having someone on our staff do it) about a couple of
discrepencies between what we have posted and what's on
yesterdaystomorrows.org.  I think she saw the old dates that were listed
before we talked on the phone a couple of weeks ago and I gave you the
newer
more accurarte dates for the tour in Ohio.  I know from experience that
getting new stuff on a web site takes time, so this isn't meant to be a
complaint.  I'm wondering, though, if there's someone else I should've
given
the updated info. to as well as to you?   I also need to update the
address
listed for the Ohio Humanities Council.  Yesterdaystomorrows.org lists our
old address, rather than the new one (at the bottom of this message).  I'm
little red faced at not having noticed these things myself, so now I have
get busy.  Please--when you have time--let me know what I should do next.
Thanks,

Frank Dunkle,
Program Officer

Ohio Humanities Council