MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
David Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:19:21 -0600
Mary Grace,

Here in MS we have the good fortune to be located directly next door to
MS Public Broadcasting and over the years have cultivated an excellent
working relationship with this organization. In that one of their
primary concerns is presenting and promoting in-state cultural events
,MPB video taped our opening event for New Harmonies and then edited it
into an hour long program which they broadcast on public television 5
times (at or near the opening of the exhibit at each venue). They also
produced a DVD which we have distributed to patrons and other interested
parties.

We also received a grant from The MS ARTS COMMISSION (a state funded
organization) to help pay for live performances at each of our exhibit
locations. Obviously they receive recognition along with the MHC for
their assistance.

Hope this helps.

David