MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Jenny Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:46:09 -0700
Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. What we're actually looking for is a grant
form similar to a mini grant form that venues use to apply for their
grant $$$. I created one when we did Barn Again a few years back, but I
felt that it was too easy and didn't serve the purpose of acting as a
stepping stone between the Barn Again grant proposals and proposals to
our council grant program. So, I'm looking for a few good examples.

Thanks,
Jenny Ingram
Grants and Program Development
Wyoming Humanities Council