MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Jennifer Holley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:24:45 -0700
Sounds good!! I'm excited for the field trip and to hang out with the gang!

I have a couple Yesterdays Tomorrows questions...
We are in the middle of negotiations with Micron Technology for assistance
in funding our tour. They are interested and would like to know if they
could market their science scholarships to high school students at the Idaho
sites during their exhibit periods. Would it be a conflict of interest?
Also, they mentioned something about possibly including a little display of
their own to go with the exhibit tour - like a small poster or something
showing the evolution of their semiconductor or their computers. Would that
be okay? I think they think that it will help link technology and yesterdays
tomorrows to Idaho. I told them I'd check but the museums will be doing
their own programming and exhibits also.

Whew... Let me know what you think. Yeehaaa! The planning is a rolling...!!

Jennifer
Idaho