MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Carol Harsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:34:32 -0500
Thanks, Mark for the good advise.  I'll keep that in mind. :)

Carol

Carol Harsh
Co-Director
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution, SITES
(202)357-1760
(202)465-5267 (cell)

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/30/05 02:00PM >>>
Carol,

I could see maybe "...always the accordian"  or "...always the knee
cymbals". But then again, as a banjoist I know that
musicologists/folklorists often feel the need to manufacture a reality
that
fits their particular agenda. Be ever watchful!!

Mark Payne, Program Officer
West Virginia Humanities Council
304-346-8500