MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
David Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:20:43 -0500
Hey Paul,

Thanks for the heads up. I don't suppose you know which one of the
no-counts from our Galveston meeting has my "Don't Fence Me In's
Greatest Hits"? Did I tell you my pilgrimage to Port Arthur saga (in
quest of Janis)?

Happy Trails...
David