MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Julie Yoder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:24:14 -0700
Hi, Brian. I sure wish I could join you, but I will not be in Savannah
(sigh). Ann-Mary Johnson, Dan Shilling and Amanda Swain will be there, and
I'm sending them a copy of your message. If one of them can join the group,
they will no doubt be in touch with you. Please say Hi to everyone for me --
and have a great time!  Julie