MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Robbie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:38:43 -0400
Everyone,

While we're on the subject of passwords, the New Harmonies support pages are
secured with the following passwords:

local coordinator: harmonica
state coordinator: guitar
state scholar: xylophones

We'll be adding many new features to the New Harmonies coordinator pages
over the coming months as development of the exhibition continues. We'll let
you know as items are added.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty using any MOMS password.

Thanks,
Robbie

Robbie Davis
Project Director
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 465
900 Jefferson Drive, SW, Room 1271
Washington, DC  20013-7012
Tel: 202-633-0078