MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:48:58 -0400
Hi all:
I've just completed uploading all of the state coordinators PDF documents
to the Administration section of the web site for all of the exhibitions.

If there are additional items you would like added to these sections,
please let me know. I will do my best to add any resources that you find
helpful.

Oh, also, exhibition development links were added to the Local Coordinators
section of the website as well. They are good resources from the Wisconsin
Historical Society that we have permission to pass along. Links are to
article on the WHS web site and include topics such as, "What is
Interpretation?" and "Labels: Writing Style."

Cheers,
Rozanna