MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Robbie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:20:25 -0500
Everyone,

Be sure to check out the newest updates to the MoMS website
(www.museumonmainstreet.org). Between Fences is moving quickly through
its production phases and we've added a whole page of new photographs to the
project scrapbook. Thanks to great suggestions from the participants in the
recent Key Ingredients 2006 National Planning Meeting, we've added
information on two information-packed websites (www.foodhistorynews.com and
www.memory.loc.gov) to the exhibition bibliography/web resources list.

If you notice any errors or broken links in the website, please do not
hesitate to drop me a line or give me a call.

Best wishes,
Robbie

Robbie Davis
Project Director
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 465
900 Jefferson Drive, SW, Room 1271
Washington, DC  20013-7012
Tel: 202-633-0078