MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:29:42 -0400
Recently, two sample visitor surveys have been posted to the local
coordinators section of the MOMS web site. We are providing these so that
local hosts of MOMS exhibitions can print and use them if they wish to track
visitors and their reasons for visiting.

If any other state council (other than Kansas, because we are already using
yours) has a sample visitor survey form they have used or given to a local
host to use, send it along to me and I'll post it on the site. This way
local hosts can have their pick of which survey they think best applies to
them.

Thanks,
Rozanna

PS - You can send any documents to me off list at [log in to unmask]