MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Yvonne Gritzner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 16:39:46 -0600
Hi Rozanna--Do you get to celebrate MOMS anniversary in any festive
fashion? Cake or anything? I tried to visit the website, but the page was
unavailable. I will try again later.

I have a big favor to ask. As you may have learned, my husband had a bout
with cancer and ensuing treatment which kept me out of commission since end
of October. He did amazingly well, I am gratified to report, and I am back
at work full time again.  What I need to ask is whether you can put your
hands on some Barn Again figures for Montana. A couple of the museums only
reported to SITES and not to Montana Committee for the Humanities. One sent
a beautiful report to us, but it may have been carried to the board meeting
I did not attend and I can't seem to locate it at this time. I can only put
my hands on three of the seven. Could you please email me the audience
figures for:

Phillips County Museum
Glacier County Museum
Jefferson County Museum
Beaverhead County Museum?

Three figures, the exhibition count, program count, and total would be
enormously helpful as I am wrapping up our annual NEH report tomorrow.

Thanks immensely,
Yvonne

At 11:34 AM 5/24/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>