MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Carol Harsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:48:28 -0400
Attached is a crate list for Key Ingredients with approximate weights.  This
should help you secure instate shipping estimates.

Please note that the crates are different from other MOMS crates in that
the lids open from the top and the panels are slot packed.  The four object
crates have trays with cavities for all the objects, tidbits, banners, and
pop-off panels.  The crates are on wheels, have a handle on either end and
two handles on both sides.

Once the crates have all been packed we will weigh them for final actual
weights and will give you the final crate list at that point.  For now, I
hope this helps.

Carol Harsh
Co-Director
Museum on Main Street